Dexter and new yarn

5/03/2008

I have to admit that I´m addicted, and have seen the two first series of Dexter with actor Michael C. Hall (from Six Feet Under), and I´m anxious to see the third series which is coming this year...I just couldn´t wait, so I bought the three books that the series is based on, from Capris.no. Very cheap and quick shipping!





I needed a new crochet hook, so I stopped by GetKnitted, they ship really quick and their service is great! I bought myself a Clover Soft touch hook, and I think I´ll have to get some more of these- they are amazing, and my hand doesn´t hurt at all when crocheting. ( I couldn´t resist the lovely Noro sock yarn, so I bought a skein of that too- will post pictures later, when beloved Mac returns..)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar