New projects

5/21/2008

As I´ve nearly finished my Fana, (only need to knit the front edgings) I had to start a couple of projects. At Knitnight yesterday I bought two skeins of pink Opal Uni, and I´ve started the Reversai socks after I saw a finished pair at CriminyJickets blog and fell in love with the reversible pattern.

I got a skein of Filatura Di Grossa Superior from Halaisa, and I´ve started the Branching Out scarf from Knitty. Easy-peasy pattern, and the yarn is simply gorgeous- 70 % cashmere and 30 % silk. Lovely! And there´s a whole 300 yards on a 25 g skein!

As my Harmony Wood Circular needle broke, I´m waiting patiently for a new pair from GetKnitted. I want to finish the body of the Hourglass sweater at least, before I start the Kauni cardi for my mother. I also want to start on the sleeves for the CPH.
Lots to do!

My eams will be over Friday, and I hope to get a lot of knitting time- but I know I don´t really have any time off from work until august, so I´ll probably be busy enough. Fortunately, the gallery is closed sundays and mondays during the summer, so it´s not bad after all =)

Photos from yesterdays knitnight will be posted later...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar