Bloglines...

6/21/2008

Bloglines IS very handy. But one of the reasons I've started using it again, is to clean up on my blog a little bit. So I tried to put a link to my blogroll in the sidebar, which did not work out, instead I have ALL the blogs in my blogroll in the sidebar. Not very clean. But ok, I guess I can live with that, as long as they stay on the bottom of the page. If anyone knows hos to put a small button with a link directly to MY blogroll (andnot to theirs, cause that's what happened when I tried), I'd really appreciate the help...



Knitting- I finished the Swallowtail shawl the other day, it's blocked and all, but the weather has been awful, so I haven't photographed it yet. I shortened it a little bit by only knitting one repeat of the Lily of the Valley-chart, and I think it turned out quie well...



I've started working on the hem for Mom's Damask cardigan, she wanted a longer cardi with a striped hem, about 20 -25 cm long. It's going pretty slow, but then again-it turns out gorgeous.



I've decided to use some of the EQ leftover for the pattern because the darkest greens and the darkest blues doesn't show the damaskpattern very well.



Other than that I'm knitting up a pair of simple stockinette socks for my boyfriend, using the Regia I got in the swap. The baby Fanakofte is resting, so is my CPH-I'm not sure whether I want to frog the arms (again) and knit them in the round, and then transform the pattern of the body so I can knit that in the round too. I guess I will, although not yet. Too many projects, babies and birthdays to come before that.



My Mom is visiting from Kristiansand this weekend, we have a good time together. She was in Denmark some time ago, and bought me some mohair/wool yarn for shawls, really nice colours. My boyfriend is in Denmark now as well, and he just sent me an MMS with a photo of a mystical bag of yarn...Can't wait! AND- I've purchased a skein of Tvinni and a skein of Spinni from Isager, and also a skein of Duo Silk/Merino from Dansk Design Club. I guess there will be shawls and scarves for everybody!



Garnstudio has published their collection for fall and winter 2008, and to my surprise, there was quite a lot of projects I want to knit there. The patterns are not published yet, but these are my ideas:





This headband looks like a modified version of another, very popular headband from last year's collection. I like the small cables, and I think this one would make a great christmas present.


Mom saw this and ordered a version immediately. She doesn't want the fluffy yarn, so I guess I'll knit it in Karisma or something smoother. She wants a light colourway, and I want to knit one for myself in red, I have a grey winter coat that needs some bright colours to fix it a little bit. Looks warm and cosy as well. Both Rogaland and Vest-Agder is windy and rainy during the winter, so this will be a winter fave.


Cute hat, although I'd never knit it in baby pink...more ideas for christmas presents, and this pattern may be used for young girls as well as slightly older girls, for example grandmothers.


This scarf and mitten-set are cute as well, not in pink, but in pale blue, browns and white, I guess. Yet another christmas present....


Really cute and cosy socks-I think these will look their best in a slightly fluffy yarn. I'm thinking one thread alpaca and one thread light fingering sock yarn perhaps (or something even lighter to strengthen them a bit)...

Well, well. I suppose I just added a few more projects to my queue, and these are not yet in Ravelry!

No time for work, I need to get home and knit!



1 kommentar:

  1. nytt forsøk:
    gå til --> blogrolls der hvor navnet ditt popper opp i øverste av de tre rutene.
    La rutene være blanke og klikk "generate HTML"
    Kopier den nederste koden.
    Gå til elementer og ---> legg til sideelement ---> liste over koblinger.
    La de øverste boksene stå tomme, ---> fjern det sm står i boksen med http://" ---> legg inn koden du kopierte fra bloglines.
    Trykk "lagre" og sjekk bloggen din: står det en link der nå som åpner i eget vindu?

    ... gjorde det hos meg....

    *gruble-gruble*

    SvarSlett