Award

7/19/2008


I got this cute award from Muffin! Thank you so much =) As Muffins says, she does not know what the cirteria is to get this particular award, but she had linked to several other bloggers she likes to read for various reasons, so here goes;

Murf:
She makes so much cute knitted goods, and I enjoy reading her blog. (Also she likes Doctor Who)

FrkBadegakk:
She also makes lots of nice things, and she writes fun and clever about her dogs. And I envy her the beautiful house...

Sipusa:
Another crative blog, she makes so much cool stuff without patterns, and she writes well.

Shannon/ The Wiltin Rose:
We got to know each other through a swap on Ravelry, and have kept in contact since then. She has recently started spinning, and I enjoy her writings about her family, spinning and beautiful photos from her garden.

There is a whole blogroll at the bottom of this page who deserves an award, keeping me updated on knitting around the world, but it would take too long to specify why I like all those...so...have a great weekend! It´s raining cats and dogs, I´m off to work in an hour and then to the ferry to go to the summer house.

Started a new project yesterday; Daaaaalek mittens! I use this chart by meredee
for the colorwork for the front of the mitten. I´m using leftover alpaca and a skein of Fleece Artist Merino I got in a swap. They are turning out very coool and very retro. Photos will come.

For those of you who doesn´t know what a Dalek is, go here.
How can you not love them?


2 kommentarer:

  1. Dette var jo en kjempehyggelig ting å få på en lørdagsmorgen! Tusen hjertelig! *klem*

    SvarSlett
  2. Tusentakker:-D
    Og så pen award da:-D
    Mååå tenke på noen å gi den til, ser du allerede har "tatt" noen av mine favoritter her;-)

    SvarSlett