Fall...

8/24/2008

...or at least I hope! Crete was wonderfully relaxing, although I had trouble with the heat- 37 degrees celcius and no wind, plus being food poisoned did not make my holiday as perfect as planned. But we did relax, we did sunbathe, and had a lovely time. Will post pictures later. Now for some fall dreamin´:




...new fake leather jacket for cold ad rainy days...



...rognebær are my favourite fall tree..



...malabrigo worsted merino for mittens or a hat...


We came home Friday morning after a 24 hour loooong day/night without sleep, but with delayed flight, me being sick and whiny, and we slept a LOT. I spent Friday evening staring out in the air at Gro´s place while she, Gry Hege and Virtuella knit/embroidered and had wine and cheese. I had grapes , water and a biscuit. Yay. I´m much better now though, we went to Bersagel ( far out in the country) for Ola´s 3oth birthday (this is the fifth 3oth birthdayparty this year, my lvoe and his friend are celebrating theirs next weekend, and that will be the grand finale for this partying year, I think) and had a lovely time sitting out by the fireplace (I got to bed by 00.00, but the others sat in the pool/by the fireplace/everywhere singing and playing guitar to local heroes such as Luxus Leverpostei and Ingenting. You rogalendinger knows what I´m talking about). So, despite going to bed early, not much sleep done. But we had a great time anyway. Today´s plan is knitting and coffee. And that´s about it. Oh, and I´m almost done with the swap gift for my swap partner in the Dexter swap #2 over at Ravelry. It is a bloody (ha-ha) great package! Can´t wait till she gets it. Just a few more bits and pieces, and I will ship it off some time next week.

Now, off to crocheting something simple and useless with all the cotton scraps from dishcloth knitting in Crete. And Firefly on DVD.

1 kommentar:

  1. Tittar innom for å helse på.
    Håpar at du får ein strålande fin haust med masse handarbeidslyst.

    SvarSlett