Rusted Root by Sarah & Rachel

8/27/2008


The pattern can be bought here.
I´m knitting the t-shirt with Cascade 220, Christmas Green. I have five hanks of it, so I think there´s enough yarn to make the sleeves longer. If not, this will be a fall/winter type of shirt to wear over a polosweater and such. I love the root lace pattern, and made a modification on the sleeves; I think they look quite puffy in the photos, so I´ve stopped increasing on them now (I´m on the row 39) and wll continue increasing for the body until row 55, when something else is going to happen in the pattern (haven´t read through it yet...)
It´s very, very soft, and I´m looking forward to let it keep me warm and snuggly on cold and long days at the library.

1 kommentar:

  1. Have you ever listened to the Pittsburgh based band "Rusted Root"?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusted_Root

    You can search YouTube for some of their videos or see them on myspace. If you like them, let me know. =)

    SvarSlett