Green root and Pebbles

9/01/2008

I still have 2 1/2 skeins left of the Cascade 220, so I´ve started the Pebbles baby vest from b r o o k l y n t w e e d, the pattern is available as a free dowload here.
It´s a kind of Cobblestone version of a babyvest, and I really like the simplicity of the design. I do have enough yarn for a mini Cobblestone, but I think I´m done knitting green for a while after this. Next weekend is the first of two large knitting fairs, and I have plans on knitting the adult Cobblestone body (I hope to get to the sleeves and body attachment thing during the weekend)



And Rusted Root is done! Just waiting for some sunlight and my boyfriend to come home so we can get a decent photo of me with it on. I´m happy with the result, it´s really comfy and for the first time, something I knit actually fits quite well, it´s not too big or too tight...I used about 2 1/2 skeins of Cascade 220.

1 kommentar:

  1. Toppen din er blitt kjempefin. Og den cobblestoneaktige vesten blir kjempesøt til en liten gutt - eller jente kanskje, men litt søte knapper.

    SvarSlett